Friday, September 23, 2016

Monday Macros - 9/19/16 A Few Days Late

Monday Macros

Weight = ?. Weight gain/loss this period = ? lb. Total weight loss = 102 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 17/53/30%. Daily avg cals = 1936. Body Fat = ?%

I can't post the official weight and body fat from Monday as I was still in the Bay Area and to maintain any level of accuracy, need to chart from the same scale.

I do have one cool (to me) thing to share.  There was an area at Stanford MedicineX called the 'Tech Hub'. This is where tech and health device related companies can demo new products.

Mary, a representative of Inbody, was demonstrating one of their new body composition analyzers. The report the device generated was very cool, especially for a data hound like me.

Here is a snippet of my results: 


Not bad for someone who used to weigh 289 lbs. Yeah, I might be a little proud of myself.  The weight is off from what I would weigh at home.  Different time of day after eating and drinking and being dressed.  It is interesting that my little handheld Omron device is pretty close to this high end clinical unit.

Swinging kettlebells and following the Primal Blueprint seem to be doing the job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment