Monday, October 10, 2016

Monday Macros - 10/10/16

Monday Macros

Weight = 149. Weight loss this period = 1 lb. Total weight loss = 102 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 21/52/27%. Daily avg cals = 1994. Body Fat = 10.5%

My calories were a little lower than they should have been, it was a busy week. Carbs averaged just over 100 gr/day, and protein was 135 gr/day.

I'm increasing weights in my kettlebell workouts, so really should be increasing cals a bit to help support gains in muscle, strength and endurance.  

Halos are progressing from 16 to 20 kg, goblet squats are now at 24 kg's (from 16),  and my one hand kettlebell swings are moving from 24 to 32 kg's.  I'm also doing a couple 24 kg walking lunges and working on a pull up progression.  I am starting to train for the Tactical Strength Challenge that will be held next April.  It is going to be quite the challenge as I've yet to do my first KB snatch and don't even own a barbell, but I'm committed to competing and to being competitive.

More Monday Macros.


No comments:

Post a Comment