Monday, March 6, 2017

Monday Macros - 3/6/17

Monday Macros.

Weight = 151. Weight gain this period = 2 lb. Total weight loss = 100 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 16/61/23%. Daily avg cals = 2.266. Body Fat = 11%

A little carb heavy this week with an average of 93 gr/day. I've had more Kefir and Yogurt to help make my gut bugs happy after the trip to the hospital. Also had some french fries yesterday :)

Since there is a fairly decent probability that I'll be going on a feeding tube soon, I've been thinking a lot about 'Last Eats' (hey Alton Brown...). So we went to our favorite place for a quiet brunch (The Bird Cafe), and to my favorite place for a bunless burger (Twisted Root Burger Co) over the weekend. Heck, I've even planned out my last meal, well prepared if it comes to that.  

Being in Texas, deciding on last BBQ is going to be difficult. Do I go for fav dish, favorite joint, or to the local place that goes out of their way for me? Or do I go to one of the new places everyone is buzzing about.  May end up doing a whirlwind of BBQ.

Tomorrow is when I go in to begin the studies that will determine what my future holds, this is why it's on my mind this evening.  I've come to terms with idea of either going on a feeding tube, or having a Nissen Fundoplication, and am planning some really interesting discussions with the dietitian either way. I'm in the hope for the best, but plan for the worst, mode. 

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment