Monday, May 29, 2017

Monday Macros - 5/29/17

Monday Macros 

Weight = 140. Weight loss this period = 1 lb. Total weight loss = 111 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 24/48/28%. Daily avg cals = 1,704. Body Fat = 9.8%

Macros look much better now that I can eat some foods. Carbs are still a bit high at 105 gr/day, but necessary to get in the cals. 

The Nissen Soft Diet is much better than a liquid diet, it just takes awhile to eat smaller portions of food.  I do get punished it I try to eat too fast or don't chew quite long enough.  If the procedure helps to stop the decline in my lung function, it will be worth it.

Yesterday I did two sets of 10 kettlebell deadlifts, three sets of 5 hike passes, and three two handed power swings with a 20 kg kettlebell. Wiped me out. I was going to do halos, presses and maybe some snatches today, but my body insisted on waiting a bit. It's a heck of a hill I've decided to climb.

On a very positive note, my body does remember the movements and my form was correct.  Also, the surgical locations on my lower stomach did not hurt too much after the kettlebell practice or even today.  Just enough to let me know to be careful.  

My lungs did not enjoy this, especially my right lung which has been irritated for awhile.  Hopefully they'll get over it.

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment