Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday Macros - 6/12/17

Monday Macros 

Weight = 139. Weight gain/loss this period = 0 lb. Total weight loss = 112 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 15/58/27%. Daily avg cals = 1,865. Body Fat = 9.6%

I tried a couple of food experiments this week.  First was adding bacon drippings for scrambling my eggs. I have some uncured Berkshire drippings in the fridge.  This worked well.  Then I tried bacon. Now this was part of one of the new egg bites at Starbucks.  Not sure if it was the bacon, or something else in the bite, but this hurt. Stomach pain and overall discomfort after the first bite with bacon.  I removed the bacon for the rest 'cause I needed the calories.  Won't be doing that again. The third test was almond butter.  I added two TBSP's into a protein shake. This resulted in one heck of a lot of nighttime gas. So back to following the  Soft Nissen Diet for awhile.

I am able to eat larger portions now, and getting my pills down is becoming easier so I am making progress.

More Monday Macros

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success..
    how to become a dietitian

    ReplyDelete