Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday Macros - 8/15/16

Monday Macros

Weight = 152. Weight gain this period = 1 lb. Total weight loss = 99 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 21/57/22%. Daily avg cals = 2200. Body Fat = 10.1%

Carbs a little higher as a percentage this week, but still only a 118 gr/day average. I'm still adding a little resistant starch to help out my gut bugs. Gut bug maintenance is important as I take daily antibiotics and took a fairly high dose of prophylactic antibiotics prior to my dentist visit last week.

Since we are experiencing a North Texas cold front, I made a pot of stew this afternoon. It did hit the spot.

I also made up a batch of Ghee.  This time I tried infusing it with turmeric and black pepper. I used fresh turmeric.  I peeled and cut a finger of turmeric into several chunks. I think that the next time I try this I'll grate the turmeric to get more of the goodness extracted into the Ghee.

More Monday Macros 

No comments:

Post a Comment