Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Monday Macros - 8/30/16 - A Day Late

Monday Macros

Weight = 149. Weight loss this period = 1 lb. Total weight loss = 102 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 17/56/27%. Daily avg cals = 2021. Body Fat = 10.6%

Kept the carbs < 100 gr/day this week. Pretty much just playing around with the carbs. I'm thinking about going back into Ketosis for a cycle.  I was in Ketosis for several months during my weight loss phase and felt pretty great, even with carrying around the oxygen bottles.

One of my daughters is visiting and we've been swinging kettlebells together. Having a workout partner, and being able to teach your daughter a new skill, is pretty awesome. I'm really enjoying it.

We are making more memories thanks to the wonderful gift from my donor family.

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment