Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday Macros - 11/21/16

Monday Macros.

Weight = 154. Weight loss this period = 1 lb. Total weight loss = 97 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 17/57/26%. Daily avg cals = 2.239. Body Fat = 11.9%

Carbs averaged 99 gr/day this week First week sub 100 in a while. Protein was 142 gr/day. When I try to drop my protein to 130gr/day, I'm hungry. So long as my labs are good I'll not worry so much about the 130 gr/day goal. 

The 11.9% body fat caught me by surprise. There is no way I gained fat this week. I did correct my age on the meter before this morning's test, that may have changed the calculation. We'll see what it indicates next week.

When I write my Monday Macros, I usually cut & paste the first paragraph and edit with new numbers.  I noticed that last week I forgot to edit the weight.  Today is accurate.

I'm starting to feel a bit more coordinated while doing my KB Snatches. I did 7 sets of 5 with 16 kg's today. Only hyper-extended my elbow once and my firearms aren't getting so beat up. 

Tomorrow is "Rest and Reflection" day in the new fitness program, so I'll post more about the week's routine then.

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment