Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Blogging Process - #HAWMC Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Wego Health - Health Activist Writers Month Challenge.  Today's prompt:



Finding a topic to write about, something that might interest someone in the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) or lung transplant community, takes the most time.  There are some topics that I could write about over and over again, topics like the importance of using supplemental oxygen, but that would get kind of boring for many who do read these posts.

I have three studies in the queue that I would like to write about. I have to internalize them first, think on what I find important and interesting about the studies, then put my thoughts down in a post. There are also a couple of general themes I see in the online community these days that might be helpful to talk about.

Do I edit? That question made me smile.  Look back at some of my posts and you would say the answer is "nope".   I do read through the longer posts a couple of times to help ensure readability, and my Sweetie will look over them every once in awhile, but as you can tell, no read editing.

If you have a topic or question that you would like me to address, let me know.  I'm always looking for good ideas to write about.

More WEGO Health Writers Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment