I think I can...
- ... beat the odds and live for at least 5 more years with these new lungs.
- ... participate, and be competitive, in next April's Tactical Strength Challenge.
- ... be able to do 10 pull ups by the TSC (I can't quite get one now).
- ... avoid infection and stay healthy during this cold and flu season.
- ... continue to follow new developments in the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis world and share that information here.
I know I can...
- ...live this life I've been given with purpose and honoring my Donor Family who gave me this chance.
- ... continue to focus on improving my general health and fitness.
- ... continue to become a better me, enjoying life and sharing moments with others.
Well, that's it. Not quite as many line items as asked, but I do believe that these are quite enough.