Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Monday Macros - 12/19/16 & 12/26/16

Last Monday Macros of 2016.

Catching up two weeks worth of macros in one post:

Monday Macros. 12/19

 Weight = 155. Weight gain this period = 2 lb. Total weight loss = 96 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 20/57/23%. Daily avg cals = 2.380. Body Fat = 10.2%

The weight gain is from a Steroid pulse I was on to try and stop an issue with dropping lung function. I had gained a lot more over three days of IV steroids.

I have not been working out.  Trying to give things a rest while we figure out what the issue is with my lungs.

Monday Macros. 12/26

Weight = 153. Weight loss this period = 2 lb. Total weight loss = 98 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 22/54/24%. Daily avg cals = 2,241. Body Fat = 10.8%

Lost the water weight I gained last week with the steroid pulse.  Carbs where a higher percentage of my calories than normal, but still not bad for the holidays.  

Our granddaughter likes to make mini quiches for Christmas Morning.  She did an awesome job, the filling was just perfect.  The small amount of crust was hardly enough grains to notice, but they were noticeable.  A little reminder as to why I no longer consume grains and processed sugars.



Image thanks to Glitter. Run. Repeat


More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment