Monday, January 2, 2017

Monday Macros - 1/2/17

Monday Macros - The first of 2017

Weight = 151. Weight loss this period = 2 lb. Total weight loss = 100 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 18/59/23%. Daily avg cals = 2,462. Body Fat = ?%

Didn't think about reading my body fat until after my first glass of water, and the water would throw the reading off.

If you've been reading along with my Monday Macros, you might have noticed that instead of gaining weight over the holidays, I've lost a bit.  Between the Monday prior to Thanksgiving and today I lost a little bit.  

I didn't have to deprive myself of anything and I enjoyed holiday meals with family and friends.  I also didn't go "off plan" and eat a bunch of sugar and grains. I did enjoy a bit of special holiday foods like tamales and black eyed peas, but those were a very small part of the food I ate and my average carbs stayed under my limit. 

Are you wanting to lose some weight this next year? I'll be posting my thoughts on successful weight loss soon. Here's a hint... weight loss doesn't require a gym membership or purchasing some kind of diet plan.  I'm kind of excited about writing this.

I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful, happy, healthy 2017 full of very interesting moments.

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment