Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Monday Macros - 1/9/17

 Monday Macros a day late

Weight = 151. Weight gain/loss this period = 0 lb. Total weight loss = 100 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 20/57/23%. Daily avg cals = 2,370. Body Fat = ?%

Once again I didn't think about reading my body fat until after my first glass of water.

My lung capacity has not yet started to recover, so I've continued to lay off my exercise.  Miss my kettlebells, a lot.  I had more labs drawn last week, but my appointment with the clinic was canceled until after I completed some of my other annual exams.  Well, the Team called and they want me in sooner, but the next available is Thursday after next.

The weather has warmed up, so I need to get back at exercising, or I'll really embarrass myself come April's TSC competition.

 More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment