Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Monday Macros - 1/30/17

Two weeks worth of Macros

Monday Macros - 1/23/17

Weight = 151. Weight gain/loss this period = 0 lb. Total weight loss = 100 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 16/60/24%. Daily avg cals = 2,082. Body Fat = ?%

Carbs averaged 85 gr/day again. It hasn't really been that much of an adjustment to get below 100 gr/day. I was even able to make sweet potato pancakes this morning (sweet potato, eggs, coconut oil and seasoning). 

Monday Macros - 1/30/17

Weight = 151. Weight gain/loss this period = 0 lb. Total weight loss = 100 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 12/62/26%. Daily avg cals = 2,046. Body Fat = ?%

I thought about taking my body fat reading as I was drinking my first glass of water while taking my early morning meds. Everything weight wise is stable so not really worried about gaining body fat at all.

Carbs averaged 63 gr/day and total sugar was 20 gr/day.

Sorry about my lack of posting of late.  I've started driving for UBER and that has taken up a large portion of my day.

I've also started another, very exciting, project that I'm really looking forward to participating in. I'll be posting about it later this morning.  Just wanted to share my macros first.

 More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment