Monday, March 13, 2017

Monday Macros - 3/13/17

Monday Macros.

Weight = 149. Weight loss this period = 2 lb. Total weight loss = 102 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 17/61/22%. Daily avg cals = 2,097. Body Fat = ?%

Once again I took my meds before measuring my body fat.  I'm pretty sure I didn't gain any this week :)

My Sweetie wanted fried calamari as an appetizer with lunch, so I split it with her.  Even though it was just lightly breaded, I'm reminded of why I don't eat grains. 

I have a new large batch of bone broth put up. This time it's chicken, pork and beef. I used some short rib bones left over from wine brazed short ribs to add some flavor.  It is pretty tasty if I must say so myself.  

I also made some Imperial Valley style Carne Asada this weekend. It's been a long time since I've made up a batch, and again, very tasty.  Living in Texas, I've been eating a lot of Tex Mex Asada and this recipe reminds me of growing up.  I was to lazy to make refritos for my friends who came over for dinner and went and bought a can. Even with going to the local Mexican market, It surprised me that there were only two cans made with basic, traditional ingredients. 

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment