Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Couple Articles About Life With New Lungs

I have been fortunate to have two articles published this month. It is pretty awesome that such varied communities are intersted in helping to spread awareness about Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and solid organ transplantation.

The first article is a blog post published by the Pink Socks Tribe.  I first mentioned Nick and Pink Socks when talking about my experiences at MedicineX.


The post talked about my Life With New Lungs and I tried to convey in this post is the importance of life's moments. It is the moments that shape who we are, and it is the moments we share with others that will be remembered long after we are gone. One thing I've learned through my experience at being so close to death is to really embrace those special moments.  I really kind of enjoy the pink lungs Nick and Company came up with to go with the post.



The next article was published by the Stanford Medicine Scope BlogThe gift of life: Living with new lungs talks a bit more about living with new lungs and becoming resilient.


Head on over and read the articles, let me know what you think.

The Primal Transplant In The News on the sidebar links to more interviews and articles that I've been involved with over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment