Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday Macros 6/6/16

Monday Macros

Weight = 151. Weight gain this period = 1 lb. Total weight loss = 100 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 18/53/29%. Daily avg cals = 2592. Body Fat = 11%

The number 100 is a nice, round number.  A pretty great goal number.  I'm down exactly 100 pounds since I was told that I was too heavy to be considered for a lung transplant.  Down a hundred pounds since starting the Primal Blueprint.  It is very, very tempting to try to keep my weight at or below 151 lbs, but that would be counter my fitness goals.  As I progress towards my fitness goals, I am going to put on muscle weight.  Keeping an eye on my body fat percentage helps me come to terms with gaining weight.  So long as the body fat number stays below a certain percentage, I'm a happy camper and my body weight can continue to go up.  I really expect to gain another 10 to 15 pounds over the next 6 to 12 months.  I understand that when I add the 32 kg kettlebell to my Simple and Sinister workout I will really start adding muscle.  After one hand swinging the 32 kg 'bell for the first time the other day, I can believe it.

Average carbs this week were 112 gr/day and protein was 181 gr/day.  Protein was a little higher than necessary, but better than being too low.

Traveling to visit my daughter and her family in Colorado this week.  Really looking forward to seeing them.

If you are reading along, have an awesome week.

All Monday Macros posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment