Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Monday Macros - 3/28/16

Monday Macros

Weight = 143. Weight gain/loss this period = 0 lb. Total weight loss = 108 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 20/56/24%. Daily avg cals = 2256. Body Fat = 9.9%.

Macros were spot on this week, and I am very happy with them. Calories were low though. The low average cals were due to two low days. The first was because dinner involved 2 1/2 pounds of crawfish. Lots of food, not many cals. And then today we stopped off for dinner after dropping our granddaughter at her soccer game. I ordered dinner based on my daily goals, then the appetizer didn't come out by the time our dinner did. So we canceled the appetizer and I am light the calories. I did have a huge salad with grilled chicken, so am full and not really needing any more food.

If you are on MyFitnessPal and would like to connect on MFP, you can find me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment