Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday Macros 6/20/16

Monday Macros

Weight = 150. Weight loss this period = 1 lb. Total weight loss = 101 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 18/59/23%. Daily avg cals = 2416. Body Fat = 10.6%

Protein looks low as a percentage, but I averaged 151 gr/day, pretty much spot on.  Carbs were also good at 119 gr/day.  My total sugars were a little high this week at 55 gr/day.  Most of those are milk sugars from plain Kefir and yogurt.  

I started swinging the 32 kg kettlebell in my Simple & Sinister workout.  Progressing from 24 to 32 kg is quite the jump.  I did my 3rd and 4th sets of 1-hand swings with the 32, it really pushed my grip to the limit.  Near half body-weight one hand swings, I'm happy happy.  I may end up increasing my daily calories to keep up with the increased workload.  We'll see.

More Monday Macros 

No comments:

Post a Comment