Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday Macros - 10/3/16

Monday Macros

Weight = 150. Weight gain this period = 1 lb. Total weight loss = 101 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 17/54/28%. Daily avg cals = 2228. Body Fat = 10%

Daily avg carbs <100 gr and protein > 150 gr. A little higher on the protein than usual, but my quarterly trip to the clinic was today and I'm just doing a little playing with my labs. Just another N-1. I lifted heavier than usual on Sat and Sun. Saturday was weighted carries and Sunday was a heavy kb day. Again just checking something. My N-1 was thrown off a bit because I did slack on my water intake. My creatinine level was a little higher than expected (part of what I was testing with the weight, but too high for that) so I have to get more blood drawn come Thursday.

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment