Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday Macros - 11/14/16

Monday Macros. Weight = 155. Weight gain this period = 2 lb. Total weight loss = 96 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 20/57/23%. Daily avg cals = 2.343. Body Fat = 10.5%

This week's daily avg carbs a little higher than I like at 118 gr/day, but protein was very good at 134 gr/day.  A 2 pound weight gain looks like a large jump, but it really wasn't that large.  I don't count the tenths, and don't worry about rounding, I just document the whole number.  When I had a lot of weight to lose, that just made sense, no reason to sweat the small stuff. In the big picture, it still makes sense, the long term trend is going to be the same no matter how many decimal places I log.

I had a birthday this past week, and my present is a session with my kettlebell coach.  I don't get to spend time with him very often, it's just a cost we can't often justify.  Tomorrow we are setting the starting point and my baseline to begin training for the Tactical Strength Challenge (TSC) by StrongFirst.  It's important to me that I not only participate, but that I am somewhat competitive.  After tomorrow's session I should be able to set realistic goals for what I can accomplish between now and next April.

I need to come up with a cool Monday Macros image to include with these weekly posts. Everyone like cook images :)

Have a great week my friends.

More Monday Macros


No comments:

Post a Comment