Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday Macros - 11/7/16

Monday Macros.

Weight = 153. Weight gain/loss this period = 0 lb. Total weight loss = 98 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 19/56/25%. Daily avg cals = 2.243. Body Fat = ?% Forgot to take it this morning.

Carbs averaged 106 gr/day and protein was 141 gr/day. Ended up a little higher than my goals but not bad at all.

I'm still progressing well with my kettlebells. During my last 'heavy' day, I did 5 sets of 10 two-hand kettlebell swings with my 40 kg 'bell. My max heart rate during those swings was 103 BPM. I'm pretty excited about that. The best part is that my HR recovered quickly in between sets. I waited two minutes in between sets because I'm progressing to this weight, but probably could have done them on the minute. Would have been worn out after, but could of done it.


Today was my Press Day and I did 4 sets of my military style KB presses with 16kg (4x5). These are progressing very nicely even though I only work on them one day out of 6

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment