Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tip Tuesday - #HAWMC Day 22


Today's prompt made me laugh.  Have I mastered the hashtag? Oh heck no.  I've tried #ePatient chats on Twitter and they just seem to zoom right on by me.  I'm sure it's just an experience thing, but I do miss a lot of great information and have to catch up with the conversation later.

Instagram algorithm?  I don't have a presence on Instagram, I only have so much Social Media Manna and adding another platform would drain my manna reservoir before noon.

Tips for increasing blog followers? I just try to keep posting relevant to the purposes behind A Primal Transplant. My target audience is people affected by Pulmonary Fibrosis and/or lung transplantation, a small population of folks seeking information on these issues.  Hopefully my experiences help.

The only real tip I might have for fellow Health Activists is to try to make sure you spend time on yourself. We can get lost in the advocacy and leave our own health care lacking.  It is ok to say no, to relax and take some time for yourself, and to take care of you.

More WEGO Health Writers Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment