Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Monday Macros - 2/6 and 2/13/17

Monday Macros, the last two weeks:

Monday Macros - 2/6/17

Weight = 153. Weight gain this period = 2 lb. Total weight loss = 100 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 16/60/24%. Daily avg cals = 2,219. Body Fat = ?%

I've been looking forward to the Super Bowl for months, just so I could have Wing Stop Cajun Wings. They were just as good as I expected, I just ate too many. That and all the salt had me gaining near 3 lbs day to day. It has been a very long time since I've overeaten, it will be even longer before I do it again.

Monday Macros - 2/13/17

Weight = 151. Weight loss this period = 2 lb. Total weight loss = 100 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 15/63/22%. Daily avg cals = 2,049. Body Fat = 12.1%

As I thought, weight gain last week was just water weight due to the high salt intake during Super Bowl. I remembered to take my body fat reading before my first drink. It's up a little, also as expected. I have not been working out and am losing muscle tone. Still have reduced lung capacity and want to get that lined out before going back to the 'bells.

Carbs averaged 76 gr/day this week. Total sugar averaged 22 gr/day. 

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment