Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday Macros - 3/27/17

Monday Macros.

Weight = 148. Weight loss this period = 2 lb. Total weight loss = 103 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 15/59/26%. Daily avg cals = 1,775. Body Fat = ?%

One thing I am very happy about is my average sugar intake. I've averaged less than 30 gr/day total sugars for quite awhile now. That includes milk sugars from yogurt and kefir.

Since the time I was told I had reflux, I've been eating my last meal earlier in the evening to make it easier to go to bed on an empty stomach. We are generally done eating by 6:00PM.  This shortened eating window has not bothered me a bit.  Another advantage of eating low carb

Scored an awesome find at the local farm to market shop. Ground local lamb with organ meat. My next Shepard's Pie is going to include a little something extra.

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment