Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday Macros - 5/22/17

Monday Macros - The Saga of the Liquid Diet Continues

Weight = 141. Weight loss this period = 4 lb. Total weight loss = 110 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 35/39/26%. Daily avg cals = 1,283. Body Fat = 9.6%

Carbs averaged 113 g/day, higher towards the end of the week. I did keep total sugar under 30 gr/day.

I've added Paleo Pro Paleo Recovery Powder to my routine to get the cals up. The primary ingredient is sweet potato and I used this in the past as a post workout drink. I'll be off the liquid diet, and on the soft diet starting Thursday after my follow up appointments with both teams (transplant and surgical). I really can't wait.

At my heaviest weight, prior to beginning to track my weight loss, I weighed 289 lbs. So, in overall weight loss, I've lost more than I currently weigh. That's kinda cool. I know I'm too light and I'll gain back 10 or so pounds when I can get all of my cals in, but it's still kinda cool to think about.

And I do need to gain back the weight I lost following this procedure.  I need the stored energy to get me through the setbacks that come with a lung transplant.  You know, setbacks like this one.  Three step forward, two back.  I'm ready to start moving forward again.

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment