Monday, June 5, 2017

Monday Macros - 6/5/17

Monday Macros 

Weight = 139. Weight loss this period = 1 lb. Total weight loss = 112 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 16/54/30%. Daily avg cals = 1,720. Body Fat = 9.6%

My daily calories are still a bit low, I have to work on that a bit.  I am getting good, quality calories in with very few 'empty' cals.  Total sugar was less than 20 gr/day.  That's about perfect. Total carbs were also right where I want them so I just have to work on increasing fat and protein.  Fat would be the easiest macro to boost. Just two more tablespoons would get my calorie intake where it needs to be.

Transitioning off of the Nissen Soft Diet would help get me back on track calories wise.  I miss my BBQ. 

My roof attracts debris like a magnet. I normally would have blown it off a couple times by now in the Spring.  With all that is going on, I finally got around to blowing the roof off and blowing out the gutters, yesterday. Pretty much wiped me out. But it's done and we had a gully washer yesterday afternoon so worth the time and the effort.

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment