Monday, May 7, 2018

What's Beautiful in Your World Today?

One of my Twitter friends recently asked "What's beautiful in your world today?"

Today, and pretty much since I've been home from my last hospital stay, I'm finding the new growth in my garden to be beautiful.  The plants and flowers make me happy, and give me a sense of peace.  Life goes on, and it is pretty awesome.


A pink tea rose, coral honeysuckle, one of our strawberry plants, oxalis, and my oregano patch.

I've also been jonesing for new houseplants so we picked up a few new babies



Yeah, I know the plumeria isn't a houseplant, but it is in a pot :)

And finally we (I) decided to finally take cuttings off of our cornstalk plant. We've had this plant for 17-18 years or so and it's probably time for a topping.


You'll notice that everything is easy to care for.  When I'm looking at the new plants, and thinking of their future, I have a chance to set mine aside for awhile.

What's beautiful in your world today?

1 comment:

  1. hello my name is lee, I have a heart transplant blog , would you like to link blogs, thx lee
    http://www.lees-heart-transplant-journey.com/

    ReplyDelete