Monday, May 2, 2016

Monday Macros 5/2/16

Monday Macros

Weight = 147. Weight gain this period = 1 lb. Total weight loss = 104 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 24/54/22%. Daily avg cals = 2741. Body Fat = 11.9%.

Carbs were high this week.  I averaged 165 gr/day.  I generally like to stay below 150 gr/day.  I've been pushing the resistant starches, and have had daily yogurt/kefir( to help my gut bugs) which adds milk sugars.  My average total sugar intake is only 56 gr/day, which is a little higher than I like, but mainly due to the milks.  I'm still in weight gain mode so not going to worry about it right now.  When I get back to 150 lbs, or body fat % hits a little higher, then I will start worrying more about the carbs.

Cals goal is 27 to 2800/day now that I'm swinging 24 kg, so cals are spot on.

I'm feeling strong, I have lots of energy, and I am making good gains in strength.  I think I'm pretty well dialed in at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment