Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Monday Macros 7/5/16

Monday Macros - A day late.

Weight = 153. Weight gain this period = 1 lb. Total weight loss = 98 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 16/58/26%. Daily avg cals = 2331. Body Fat = 10.1%

Macros ended up pretty nice this week. Avg daily carbs = 98 gr and protein = 150 gr.

We spent the holiday weekend with our daughter and her family on their little farm outside of Austin.  We made more special memories with our grandchildren that would not have been possible without the precious gift of life given by my donor family.  I like to use the hashtag on Twitter #DonorsAreSuperHeroes, my family really believes this and appreciates what ours have done for us.

I've been eating a lot of fresh eggs at my daughters houses and really like them better than store bought.  I've been Jonesing for chickens of my own, but birds and new lungs just don't mix.  

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment