Monday, September 26, 2016

Followed by a Photojournalist

Early Saturday Morning at MedX I received a text from our ePatient coordinator asking if I would mind if a photojournalist followed me around for a bit.  Of course I said yes and met up with Michael in the hotel lobby.  It was an interesting experience, and I really couldn't help but laugh when he asked me to pose.  One of our granddaughters is doing some modeling and I thought of how funny she would think my posing was.

Michael did make me feel comfortable, and had a very interesting story. Freelance photojournalist sounds like a very cool job, and not many have to eye to capture moments that can inspire a movement or catch a piece of history as it happens.

Here is one of the images that he caught of me:


I think he did a very good job.

More interesting that getting my pictures taken, was talking with Michael about some of his work and some iconic images that have become a part of societal genetics.

You can find more of Michael's work here.  Go ahead, click it, you'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment