Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday Macros - 10/17/16

Monday Macros

Weight = 151. Weight gain this period = 2 lb. Total weight loss = 100 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 17/55/28%. Daily avg cals = 2,382. Body Fat = 9.9%

Macros and cals were pretty much right where I wanted them this week. I've been tinkering with my kettlebell programming, and lifting a lot heavier throughout the week. Eight of my 10 sets of 1-hand kb swings is now with 32 kg, and that really is having a effect on my body. I expect to gain 5 or 6 more pounds over the next few weeks. So long as the body fat stays under my target, I'm happy. I have to admit that I will be a little sad to see the 100 lb total weight loss go away, then I remind my self that this is just from Day 1 of following the Primal Blueprint, not from my heaviest (289 lbs).

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment