Monday, December 5, 2016

Monday Macros - 12/5/16

Monday Macros.

Weight = 152. Weight loss this period = 1 lb. Total weight loss = 99 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 19/56/25%. Daily avg cals = 2,257. Body Fat = 10%

Carbs averaged 106 gr/day.  Not bad since I have been eating yogurt/kefir for my gut bugs.  Cals are a little lower, but that is because I haven't been working out for a few days.

Today was my first day back 'on the mat' following my bronchoscopy (see Back to The Clinic).  My lung capacity is still lower than normal, but felt ready to get back at it.  It was good be be with my 'bells again.  My pull up progression has regressed a bit, but not bad.  I took my time today and got plenty of rest in between sets.  Today was deadlift day. So deadlifts superset with pullup progressions, then 1-hand swings followed by get ups.

We went to our granddaughters first orchestra concert this evening. A bit scary being around all those kids/people this time of year, but no one was coughing or really even sniffling around us.  I did wear my 'stepping out' mask,stood in the back, and used my hand sanitizer liberally.


That's my Steppin' Out mask.  A little leaky for cold nights, fogged up my glasses for a bit after coming in from the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment