Saturday, May 6, 2017

Monday Macros - 5/1/17 A Tad Late

Monday Macros (nearly a week late, sorry)

Weight = 149. Weight gain/loss this period = 0 lb. Total weight loss = 102 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 13/59/28%. Daily avg cals = 2,118. Body Fat = ?%

Sorry I'm so late in posting these.  It has been a very busy week.

I finally go in for my Nissen Fundoplication on Monday.  My lung capacity is still slowly dropping. The rate of decline has slowed, but still heading in the wrong direction.  Need to get this procedure done before I can move on to the next one and hopefully halt this current issue. 

 I was looking over my pre-procedure labs from Thursday and found something interesting. My white blood cell count is twice what it should be. Most of the other indicators of immune system function are also elevated. I didn't read my labs until too late to call the Clinic so we'll see what's up when they take them again on Monday. They are not high, low to mid normal for healthy people, but much higher than what I'm supposed to be maintaining.

After the procedure I'll end up back on the 10th floor of the hospital in my home away from home. The Team will keep a very close eye on my labs and adjust meds as necessary.  

I'll check in come Monday after the procedure.  My 'go bag' electronics and back up batteries are charged and ready to go.

Have an awesome rest of your weekend my friends.

More Monday Macros

No comments:

Post a Comment